-->

In Entrepreneur

11CEOs reveal daily habits responsible for their success.

Look at any CEO running a profitable company and you'll find someone who has figured a few things out.
                  
These are their daily habits that help them get ahead in business and life: 

1. Exercise and Meditate - " Transcendental meditation for 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes in the evening is the prefect complement to daily exercise , whether it's a trip to the gym or a run across the bridge. Since I've started this routine, I've found my mental clarity and focus have increased enormously. " Elliot Tomaeno (Founder and CEO of ASTRSK)

2.Watch YouTube to learn from other great leaders - " I spend time at the end of every night watching interviews, speeches, and panels of other leaders I admire. " Lydia Gilbert (co-founder and COO of Dia&Co)

3. Never ask somebody to do something you wouldn't do yourself - " No matter how exciting your company or the problems that you are solving are, there will always be day-to-day tasks that are are simple boring. Showing that you are willing to roll up your sleeves when the going get tough will be positive example for your team. You will be amazed at how this reverberates. " Herbert Moore (co-founder and CEO of WiseBanyan)

4. Make punctuality a priority - "I strive to be on time for every appointment, everyday, without exception. " Andy Bailey (Founder of Petra)

5. Never be afraid to email someone who is "too big" - " Most people are accommodating and open, as long as you are clear about your needs and what you have to offer. " Kegan Schouwenburg (CEO of SOLS )

6. Fight brain blocks with building blocks - "There are footballs, golf balls, soft balls, chessboards, Legos--everything a curious kid could dream of covering our office space. Whenever I'm stuck on an idea, I play a quick game of catch or build a breather. Then it's back to the drawing board. " Dan Hogan (Founder and CEO of Medalogix)

7. Experiment constantly - " I'm always trying new things and changing how I work. I am always discovering better ways to run my team that make sense as we grow " Zach Supalla (co-founder and CEO of Particle)

8. Accept invitations to as many meetings and events as possible - " You never know who you will meet or the advice you'll receive. " Liat Zakay (Founder and CEO of Donde Fashion) 

9. Stay informed about what's trending - " I spend an hour or two everyday keeping up with tech news on Twitter. " Michael Bruch (Founder and CEO of Willow)

10. Don't do bad days - " Running a company is everyday is different ,but having bad days is a choice. " Dan Teran (co-founder and CEO of  Managed by Q)

11.Trying one new thing each day - " Everyday, I force myself to do something that is out of my comfort zone. " Raaja Nemani (co-founder and CEO of Bukketfeet)

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment

Qatar

Powered by Blogger.